June - Haley

    
Hi hello! 
You are looking at the 40th post of 3CA.
Nothing special, just me and my life. :)
But please enjoy!

Hazel: not today

Love you Dad 
Oh, and my siblings. :) 
L to R: Ben and Joey in the back, then 
Tori, me, Caleb, and Jalisa in the front. 

Lunch :)

Me and my girl 

Random facts about me:
1. I am 16 years old
2. My favorite sport is Ultimate Frisbee 
3. I have five siblings and 24 cousins :)
4. I love Golden Retrievers (big surprise) 
5. I’m a PK (pastors kid)
 6. I love the color blue
7. I’ve been homeschooled all my life 
8. I play the piano and ukulele
9. I like to TRY to do gymnastics :)
10. I love chocolate milk 

So anyway, have a fantastical day 
and I’ll see you later! 
-Haley ♡




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

June - Leah

Summer Wrap-up + Blog Wrap-up