Hey people, we're just popping in with some 

random pictures of life in the last few months! :)



-From Haley-

snowboarding

babysitting

Left to right: me, Hazel, Howie, Caleb



↑ girls’ cabin weekend ↓



valentines banquet

after milking
lol

homeschool choir tour 

family night, plus one :)



-From Leah-

valentines banquet

a friendly little turtle;)


Sauder weekend
(aka Boulder Ridge 2021)


girls' cabin weekend

my family went on vacation to f.l.

parasailing

Ringling Brother's Museum






-From Laurie-

My sister is getting married next month!!

 all the girls on her bachelorette

 
This Winter we had about 2 weeks of skating!  
The one afternoon Grandpa came over!!

our hockey pond



last fall we had 7 puppies

Tanner and I shot these the same morning last rifle season

my 15th birthday
.
We had our first frisbee game on Sunday!



The end.
-Three Cousins














Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

June - Leah

VOP Tour 2020