Pupperz & Doggos


←Hi from Haley!→

Welcome to my fourth post! 
This month I have some pictures of the dogs at my house. :)

  
-Ellie-
 Ellie is my brother Ben's dog. 
She is 9 years old and has had 4 litters of puppies!
Her favorite hobbies are chasing animals and being petted,
and she only goes in her pen when she feels like it. 



❥❥❥




-Emma-
She's almost 7 years old and is my brother Joey's dog.
Emma has also had four litters of puppies. 
Her hobbies are playing fetch, riding in cars, and being goofy!
She hates thunderstorms and is very good at escaping her pen. 


 


❥❥❥



-Sophia-
She's my 3 year old. 
She is on her 2nd litter of puppies. 
Sophia likes quality people time and is very sociable and energetic! 
She answers to Sophia or Sophie, 
and being a mom has definitely improved her manners. 




❥❥❥



-Baxter-
This one is Emma's used-to-be-little guy, and we had him 
till he was 13 weeks old. 
He was a floppy, fluffy, fantastic 
Goldendoodle, and I miss him a lot! 


 


❥❥❥



-Cammie-


-Penny-


-Bennett-

Cammie, Penny, and Bennett are 3 of Sophia's 7 week old puppies!
There are 10 altogether, 5 boys and 5 girls, 
and they are very sweet. 😊


❥❥❥




So, there's a little introduction to my favorite dogs in the world! 
Hope you enjoyed it, and thanks for stopping by!
  
-Haley ♡

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

June - Leah

Summer Wrap-up + Blog Wrap-up