Leah's Intro!

Hey, this is Leah! 
I am excited as well to start a blog with my cousins!
Even though it's the 13th, I figured we aren't that picky and 
I could do my post awhile anyway!
Below me and my family were enjoying a F.L. sunrise!

 My family from left to right: Dad, Addy in front of Mom, Aubree,
Shalom, Tiana in front of Brent, and Me.

 This is my 2018 school picture. I just finished 8th grade,
excited for a summer vacation!
Facts about me? Well I enjoy drawing,
   being around animals, decorating, hang-
ing out with friends, being outside, playing sports and piano, skiing, and just being me.😄
So that ends my first post, and I am looking
 forward to Laurie posting the end of this month!
For now, adios amigos!
leah♥

Comments

  1. I like how you post before your actual scheduled day.☺

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. I think you are a bit older than me, and you are a grade ahead of me.☺

      Delete
    2. I'm not sure!? I'm 14 and my birthday is Jan. 31st...when's yours?

      Delete
    3. Mine is May 15, so you are definitely older by a few months

      Delete
  3. Hi there we are kinda close in age, actually almost exactly a year apart!!!!!
    I am 13 and my b-day is in Jan.
    So there you go a little info on me.
    Love your blog, and God bless!
    ~A Daughter of Christ~

    oneredeemedbylovethroughChrist.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

June - Leah

Summer Wrap-up + Blog Wrap-up