Laurie's Intro

                                     
Hello, Laurie here! Hope you enjoy my intro. :)
                                      
 
  ↑ Our family Christmas picture ↑   
 
Left to right: Me, Tanner, Derek, Dad, Mom, Dallas, Lexi, and Cambrie
                                                                   
                                                  


Left to right: Caleb, Me,Tanner and Micah
The other day we went fishing!



  Last fall, Haley, Leah, and I hammocked outside over night.
From top to bottom: Me, Haley and Leah.


Haley and I play Volleyball on the same team..
 ↑This is after a tournament ↑

Some of my hobbies are: sports, hanging out with cousins and friends, hiking,
water skiing wake bourding and much more. 
That's all for now!

Comments

  1. Nice to "meet" you, Laurie.☺

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tagged all three of you on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Lilly,
    Since we're just getting started, I don't think we are going to do the blogger tag this time. But thanks for tagging us anyway!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's fine. :-) I'll keep y'all in mind, though. :-)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

June - Leah

Summer Wrap-up + Blog Wrap-up