Haley's Intro

Hey, this is Haley!
This is my very first blog post, and I am happy to be able to do
 this with my cousins! For my first post I will just be sharing some random 
pictures of my life. :)


My family, from left to right: Caleb, Tori, Joey, Dad, Mom, Ben, Jalisa, and me.



This is my dog Sophia. You may be seeing more of her on my posts.:)



And this is my 2018 school picture. Just finished 10th grade!
Some of my hobbies are playing ultimate frisbee, being outside in the sunshine, 
and playing with dogs and puppies.😃 I also enjoy playing the piano and ukelele.


So that ends my first post! You can look forward to Leah in
 the middle of this month! :) 
-Haley ♡

Comments

  1. Nice to know more about you, Haley. Your dog is cute.☺

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello I really like this Haley!
    And also is there a way to follow you on here?

    ~A Daughter of Christ~

    oneredeemedbylovethroughChrist.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! If you click on the sidebar, you can follow along by email, or through blogger!

      Delete
    2. I was going to ask if y'all would add a follower gadget!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

June - Leah

Summer Wrap-up + Blog Wrap-up