Hello!


Hello!
 Welcome to Three Cousin's Adventures! We are Haley, Leah, 
and Laurie who are close cousins and best friends!๐Ÿ˜ We love having fun, staying active, and playing sports! We are also home-schooled, and each have five siblings. 
We will try as much as possible to post like this: Haley who is 15, will be posting every 7th of the month, then Leah who is 14 will be posting every 14th of the month, ending with Laurie who is 13 posting every 28th of the month! 

left to right: Leah, Haley, Laurie

So look  forward to the 7th with Haley posting!

-Haley, Laurie, and Leah ❤

Comments

  1. Hi girls, I am Lilly and I found your blog from Leah's blog. I can't wait to see your posts. I am almost 14. I also enjoy volleyball. Well, until the 7th..
    ~~Lilly ~~
    I blog at: tidbitsofahomeschoolgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw! You all are such pretty ladies. I'm excited to follow along ๐Ÿ’› -Sheila

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I'm so excited y'all have a blog.
    -Kristen

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

June - Leah

Summer Wrap-up + Blog Wrap-up